- Volumetric FeederThe volumetric feeder is the simplest and the most economical feeding solution for applications that do not require a high degree of feed rate accuracy. Volumetric screw feeders are frequently employed in gain-in-weight batch operations. They can be used to accurately discharge products at a controlled rate. Volumetric feeders accomplish their accurate feed rates...
- Loss-in-Weight FeederA loss-in-weight feeder is a gravimetric metering device that receives materials from an upstream supply and accurately puts materials into a process at a predetermined feed rate. This screw feeder receives constant feedback from a sensitive weighing device, which ensures that the precise amount of material is delivered continuously. The loss-in-weight feeder ...
- Vertical Forced FeederVertical forced feeder is a gear-type screw feeder used for force feeding. It can be used for all kinds of powder, granule, powder mixture, glass, and so on. It features good sealing performance and no powder leakage. The speed control system can adjust the amount of feed quantity to replace manual feeding operation, avoiding uneven distribution of artificial ...
Screw feeder features a compact and space-saving design, low maintenance direct drive and new Delrin bushing for highly accurate and dependable metering of powders, pellets, flakes, and agglomerates. The auger feeder is normally equipped with a curved cover beyond the inlet opening, which prevents flooding of the conveyor with material. Screw feeder can be used in various industries for the metering of material into a production process. Its design is a little different from screw conveyor. An auger feeder is required to be very precise and accurate. Its screw is completely filled with materials, while a screw conveyor is typically 40% to 50% filled.Lantai provides a full line of screw feeders. Our company has years of experience feeding all kinds of materials. Our single and twin screw configurations are available with a variety of screw designs to accommodate the broad range of materials that have to be fed. Besides, auger feeders are usually used when the material is toxic or dusty, which requires an enclosed device or headroom.
Factors Affecting the Design of Screw Feeders:
1. Material class
2. Material physical characteristics
3. The capacity required
4. Material factor
5. Weight of material resting on the auger feeder
6. The dimension of the feeder opening.
Classification of Screw Feeders:
1. Volumetric Feeder
2. Loss-in-Weight Feeder
3. Vertical Force Feeder
Lantai Plastics Machinery is a professional manufacturer of screw feeders in China. In addition to this auger feeder, we also specialize in producing twin screw extruder, granulator, electronic control system, some auxiliary equipment, and so on. With reliable quality control system, our products have passed CE and ISO9000 certification. They are exported to the United States, Germany, Japan, Denmark, Poland, Turkey, Morocco, Russia, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and many other countries.